Monday, March 29, 2010

Knitting for Mom

In the U.S., Mother's Day will be celebrated on May 9, 2010. I know other countries have different dates. So wherever you are, you still have time to knit something for your Mom, even if it's for 2011!

Here's some knitting patterns I found that every Mom would love.

About.com
Mom Tatoo Bag. Ed Hardy eat your heart out.

Knitting for Charity
Knit flowers. Knit your Mom a special bouquet.

Kris Knits
Mother’s Day Cloth. She'll think of you every time she washes the dishes!

Nezumi
Flower Brooch. Knit one for Grandma too!

FaveCrafts
Teacup Half Apron. Adorable for the Mrs. Cleaver type Mom.

Straw.com
English Garden Felted Carpetbag. Pretty and big enough to hold all the Mom type stuff Moms need!

Marnie MacLean
How Does Your Garden Grow Scarf. Pretty scarf/necklace. I made this and my Mom wants one.

Jujube and Lolo
Winged Heart Tattoo. Mom will love this funky pillow.

Lion Brand Yarn
Aromatic Eye Pillow. My Mom could have used this when I was little for the headaches.

Vicky Designs & Little Cotton Rabbits
Alphabet Charts. Use these charts to knit "Mom" or "I Love You" or some such motherly sentiment into whatever project you choose!

Laughing Purple Goldfish
Cabled Back Scrubber. All Moms love bath stuff.

Knitty
Bath Puff

I’m Knitting as Fast as I Can
Soap Sack

Jo Sharp
Bathrobe. For the extremely ambitious. But your Mom will love you to death for this!

Tamara Ell
Mommy and Me Mittens. For the Mom with small children. Genius!

Knitty
Nursing Tank Top. Another wonderful idea. For the nursing Mom.

Canadian Living
Before and After Maternity Sweater. For the Mommy to be. What a treasure!


Until next time...Knit...Purl...Rat!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all the links...now to get someone to make one of these projects for me.

    ReplyDelete