Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blog Grand Opening Ceremony


Welcome to the Knitting With Rats blog!

To kick off this blog-a little about me.

I am a middle aged knitting fiend from beautiful New Jersey with 3 pet rats. I have been knitting for 35 years or so. Yes, I often sit with the rat bastards and knit. They scurry around, taste and inspect my knitting.

If you knit or have pet rats, this may be the blog for you. If you knit and have pet rats, this is the blog for you. If you just enjoy being a voyeur to a freak show, this is definitely the blog for you.

I hope to post at least weekly updates. If you have suggestions, comments or questions, I would love to hear them.

The time is past due for a serious discussion of knitting with rats. Join in and be heard!

Until next time...Knit...Purl...Rat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if you knit anything for your rats? I'm thinking about knitting a tunnel or hammock for mine but my friend's worried about the rat ingesting harmful chemicals or getting caught in it.

    ReplyDelete